As part of our ongoing commitment to provide the most hygienic and up-to-date technologies when it comes to feminine hygiene, Initial has launched the Signature Lite sanitary bin.
This innovative new product provides you with the peace of mind and confidence you need to ensure that you’re providing female staff and customers with a safe, discreet and hygienic washroom experience.
What’s more, it also guarantees that all your environmental and legislative concerns are taken care of in one easy step.
The Signature Lite sanitary bin boasts a number of features and benefits including:
- Integrated antibacterial technology – this improves surface hygiene and helps to prevent the spread of germs by inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- Biofresh® provides odour control and eliminates any unpleasant smells.
- Modesty flap for discreet disposal and prevention of exposure to contents.
- A choice of manual or No-Touch for added hygiene protection.
- Holds up to 17.5 litres.
- Large in capacity but compact in size so it won’t take up too much space in cubicles.
- Quiet, reliable operation for discreet use.
- The sleek and contemporary design looks great in any washroom.
- Waste transfer documentation is provided.
- The surface has been specifically designed to enhance hygiene standards and make cleaning easier.
- Reliable and durable. The Signature Lite sanitary bin has been tested to last and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
As well as providing sanitary bins, Initial also offers full service options so you never have to worry about a thing. We will take care of everything from installation and regular servicing from our fully trained staff to equipment rental which comes with a lifetime guarantee.
We provide two different service options for you to choose from:
Unit exchange – your FHU will be exchanged on a regular basis with a clean unit. Your old bin will be cleaned at our local depot and then returned to you to ensure that there’s always a high level of hygiene in your washroom.
On-site service – on our regular service visits, we will empty and clean your FHU on-site. With less movement, your bins will look new and remain more hygienic for longer.
Under current legislation, any company which has female employees must provide some form of sanitary waste disposal. Not only must sanitary products be contained safely, they should also be disposed of by an authorised company. What’s more, the company you use must be licensed to recover and transport controlled waste and you should be able to provide the proper documentation to show you are following such procedures.
If you would like more information about our Signature Lite sanitary bins or any of our other award-winning products in this range, please feel free to contact Initial and we will be more than happy to help.